skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
*Falling Stars*
My Life .. Thru My Eyes
Thursday, September 27, 2007
考完试了!HURRAY!
终于考完MOCK EXAM 了,我想祝大家SPM 考好成绩!YAY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Powered by
Blogger
.
Text Widget
About me
About Me
Michelle Yau
I'm living in my own world... can't imagine life without music though... love dancing and piano... Music's essential to life... i cannot imagine if i was born deaf... Well.. My motto >> Live Life To The Fullest... Take Things A Day At A Time...
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2023
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2016
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2013
(14)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(22)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(63)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(20)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(57)
►
December
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(7)
▼
2007
(1)
▼
September
(1)
考完试了!HURRAY!
Search This Blog
Recent
About Us
Popular Posts
Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez We Don't Talk Anymore Music Video
仙剑奇侠传 3
This is a very romantic love story ... Its talking about reincarnation ... And fate will bring us together every time we reincarnate... Eve...
Music Exam next week
Violin and piano sem exam next week They say never tell people your goals I guess thats true
~ My Idol - Lee Hyori ~
Lee Hyori.. my favourite girl idol.. hahaha.. isnt she beautiful.. HOT .. and SEXY? Lolx i love her songs.. like 10 minutes, U go Girl, Dark...
*Vanessa Hudgens*
Vanessa Anne Hudgens (born December 14, 1988) is an American actress and singer. As an actress, she guest starred in television shows like ...
The Nightmare Of Reality
Hmm.. This is actually a summary of what happened to me this year. I woke up to find that 3 years of lost time due to a crippled hand was h...
Black Eyed Peas *Shut Up*
I ran into this song... an ol ol song Lyrics Shut up Just shut up Shut up [3x] Shut it up, just shut up Shut up Just shut ...
Lovely Days Are Gone
Lovely Days Are Gone I miss the good days in college. Now im stuck in a rut.
Trip to Europe and Paris
Photos from Europe... I loved it. Although i was depressed because I was stuck on some issue in my head Th...
*Passed CAT*
I finally cleared my last CAT paper .. paper 10... with my left hand, I am sooo happy!! I will pray more often and give thanksgiving to God ...
Random
Pages
Home
Twitter Updates
Yukiko Miyoshi
Create Your Badge
Meet The Author
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Get In Touch
Sponsor
Recent Post
Pages - Menu
Home
Popular Posts
Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez We Don't Talk Anymore Music Video
仙剑奇侠传 3
This is a very romantic love story ... Its talking about reincarnation ... And fate will bring us together every time we reincarnate... Eve...
Music Exam next week
Violin and piano sem exam next week They say never tell people your goals I guess thats true
~ My Idol - Lee Hyori ~
Lee Hyori.. my favourite girl idol.. hahaha.. isnt she beautiful.. HOT .. and SEXY? Lolx i love her songs.. like 10 minutes, U go Girl, Dark...
*Vanessa Hudgens*
Vanessa Anne Hudgens (born December 14, 1988) is an American actress and singer. As an actress, she guest starred in television shows like ...
The Nightmare Of Reality
Hmm.. This is actually a summary of what happened to me this year. I woke up to find that 3 years of lost time due to a crippled hand was h...
Black Eyed Peas *Shut Up*
I ran into this song... an ol ol song Lyrics Shut up Just shut up Shut up [3x] Shut it up, just shut up Shut up Just shut ...
Lovely Days Are Gone
Lovely Days Are Gone I miss the good days in college. Now im stuck in a rut.
Trip to Europe and Paris
Photos from Europe... I loved it. Although i was depressed because I was stuck on some issue in my head Th...
*Passed CAT*
I finally cleared my last CAT paper .. paper 10... with my left hand, I am sooo happy!! I will pray more often and give thanksgiving to God ...
Blog Archive
►
2023
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2016
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2013
(14)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(22)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(63)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(20)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(57)
►
December
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(7)
▼
2007
(1)
▼
September
(1)
考完试了!HURRAY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment